PROBLEM I DISCOVERED WITH GOOGLE BLOGGER TEXT EDITOR

PROBLEM WITH GOOGLE BLOGGER

Hey everyone,today today i spent 1 and a half hour typing a blog post using my  favorite blogging platform Google Blogger ,most of the type i would type my blog posts using Microsoft word and later paste the text in Google Blogger's editor but i stopped doing that any more because because most of my edited text would always get formated when i post them in Blogger's editor,bold words no longer become bold and the formating completely changes all that remains is plain text.

I like typing direct in Google Blogger's editor because it has some very good editing options.

Last time i had this same problem but i thought i was probably a mistake i made while saving and publishing my post.The same problem happened today.

I opened Google Blogger's editor,started typing my posts while i was doing that more ideas of new posts started coming in my head so i decided to open another separate tabs and type 2 different posts.

When i was typing the first post it was automatically saving the drafting because i was still connected to the Internet. After i was done i click on publish,my post was successful published,was a very good blog post.

After publishing my first blog post i decided to open the other tab were i was typing my other blog post,after i was done i got some links from the first blog post i publish and linked them in the new post i was typing them i clicked publish it aswell.

After publishing the second post i noticed that the first post was automatically deleted,nothing was saved in the draft.

I was very disappointed because i put in a lot of work in the first post and it was very much liked to the second post.
in short i can't work on 2 posts on seperate tabs because when i publish the second post the first published post gets deleted


So i wanted to know is this problem with the system and is there anyone else who has experienced such?


PROBLEM I DISCOVERED WITH GOOGLE BLOGGER TEXT EDITOR PROBLEM I DISCOVERED WITH GOOGLE BLOGGER TEXT EDITOR Reviewed by Richard chola on 08:53 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Is something that has been asked and answered by many.
    You can visit our website: dark web links

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.